[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Cats and Guinea pigs

Elizabeth wounderinglizard at live.com
Tue Feb 16 13:28:54 EST 2010

Hello,
I have four pigs that live in a huge open C&C, and we have 3 cats. All three
cats like to watch the pigs. But two of the three like to go in the cage and
eat hay with the pigs. The pigs just go on with their business and don't
care abut the cats. We got the cats and pigs at all different times. Two of
the cats are about five and the youngest cat is about a year. We have had no
problems with any of them. Hope that helps. :)
elizabeth
wounderinglizard at live.com