[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding 2-14-10

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 18:04:00 EST 2010

dearest mommie,
this is little Aubrey writing to you to let you know what is going on...
well mommie the wedding was so wonderful.. just like a princess story. The bride Sweetie was perfect! and the groom oh my mommie was he ever so handsome.I couldnt keep my eyes off of him! they are so much in love! Did I tell you mommie that Lazarus danced the nite away with a sweet piggie named Sheila. I think he is in love.... and our dear little Athena with all her spit-fire attitude was seen with a piggie named Kaloey! yes I know mommie she went to the dance with Bacci but that didnt stop her from cking all those boy piggies out! Mommie did you hear about Puff??? well its true I did see her  putting her little paw finger in the icing of the cake before they even cut it!! I think it was  Capt Jack that stopped her before she was caught by the bride and groom! she is a amazing piggie with so much energy!!
Well I got to go mommie just wanted to fill you in. We will be home soon. Just to much fun here with all these piggies!
love,
Aubrey