[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding Celebrations and Birthday Invitation

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 16 20:53:50 EST 2010

Oh i can't wait to see the pigtures of the wedding i know that everyone
will look so dashing!!
I believe the couple are pigmooning in a secret location? mmmmmm not
sure about that, maybe Leah knows?
I have had a message from the girls saying how preeeeeeeeettyyyyyyyyy
Sweetie looked and they said that Bertie was oh so handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have promised me that they were good little girls, so i have agreed
they can have a birthday party to celebrate their first birthday.
Their older brother (RIP Duke) had a wonderful birthday bash here in OZ
for his 6th birthday (that was in 2008) but seen as the Black Pearl is
sailing in such exotic places i thought it would be lovely if they could
celebrate on one of the beautiful islands........maybe Corrine or Ellen
could suggest which island would be suitable??
Or maybe they could island hop and visit a few islands? I'm up to
suggestions girls :o)
So the date will be Friday 12th March 2010 at a destination to be
advised, all are welcome, i'm sure so many of you will still be on the
Black Pearl.  Maybe the pigmooning couple will be available again by
then?
Looking forward to my little darlings birthdays, i can't believe they're
nearly one, and it's at the end of April that they came to live with me!

Sending loves and wheeeeeks to all our friends and slaves,
Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx