[Gpdd] Announcement: Message from BethAnn re Alge

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 06:51:36 EST 2010

Boy am I glad Glynis heard from Beth that Alge is comfortable. In all the
email in and out for everyone, I forgot to tell Beth that I post as
warmbreath or what my email addy is, so thank you Glynis for passing along
the news. It confirms the new email is working, so I will write  now to ask
Beth where she is. I am so happy there has been such a huge outpouring of
feelings and good wishes and requests for addresses. It took me hours to
answer them which is easier than counting them all. Although I admit my
typing is abysmally slow even though I have been using a computer for hours
everyday since 1980.  I mention this because since they came to my mail box
instead of GPDD, which is the preferred way, none of you have been able to
see the huge outpouring of love and concern from you all. You are
magnificent. The times I talked to Alge after her diagnosis and during her
treatments and afterwards last summer and fall she was so buoyed up by your
cards and letters then it was clear that it had a great effect on her
recovery. respectfully Sandy and Shipwreck Sam