[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding Celebrations and Birthday Invitation

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Feb 17 08:25:26 EST 2010

Hi Everyone and Everypig,   Sounds like a party plan on Friday 12th March
for Velvet and Onyx to me, I will email Sammy & leave a note in his cage, he
comes and goes so much.  I have already had an email from him and actually
the piggymooners are happily ensconced in Capt. Jacks cabin, with his
gorgeous leaded glass bay windows overlooking the view to the rear of the
Pearl, and private bath. The Pearl is taking them on a fairly leisurely
cruise to Hawaii, then to their final destination, a secret location in
Northern Calif, maybe the wine country or the Sierra Nevada mountains, where
the newlyweds will be dropped off and the Pearl will sail off to adventures
as yet unknown. So the plan is to have stops on deserted and populated
islands along the way. So maybe the birthday party will happen along the
way, I dont think the Pearl can get to Hawaii in a month even at full speed,
although I personally have only sailed short distances in San Francisco Bay
and Monterey. The honeymooner's and pirates to lose them selves in white
sand beaches.explore the edge of  tropical forests, visit coral reefs, and
find adventure and revel in others company. Finally In Hawaii there will be
some island hopping with Ellen's piggies and maybe Corrine's Sparkles' as
tour guides. Already Sammy write of dreams of surfing, diving from
waterfalls, para-sailing, mile high volcanoes, sugar plantations, luaus, and
especially new and exciting island fruits and veggies. He has also sent off
a letter to the National Geographic Society to see when the Great Turtle
Race will occur this year, and is hoping to again engage the services of the
secret agent piggies to  again guard nesting places of the great leatherback
turtles, and to find out about conservation activities for the big
loggerheads and green turtles on the west of Mexico and other Pacific sites.
He says he's not sure Jodie will be up for some of the more adventurous
activities, but there are many buddies on the Pearl and each of the crew has
their own interests and activities to pursue as will come out. He said he
heard Jodie talking with Ned, her new beau, about Aztec sites, and Bean the
new blacksmith actually is interested in bird watching in Costa Rica. And of
course Sammy himself plans to marry Jodie in Hawaii, and Barnacle Bill has
his budding relationship with Dunya to pursue. Merri and Fugly are
connecting and apparently there were many new friends and relationships made
at the wedding and many reunions of piggies who had long furloughs at home.
Sammy is rapturous about the wedding especially once he got his toast made
at the dinner, he was nervous about that, he danced the night away with his
love Jodie.  I received pigtures of the bride and groom as well as a
wonderful pigture of Jodie and Peaches which I printed for Sammy and me. We
shall see as the emails and stories keep coming in from all and the story
line is published. Sandy from Shipwreck Sam's emails