[Gpdd] MISC- animal rescue site

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 17 16:24:05 EST 2010

I forgot to add that there is a similar website at
http://www.barkingmad.co.za/ where you click for free to help feed dogs in
South African animal rescues. If you look to the top right of the screen,
there's a button to click that says 'Click to feed it's free' In the next
box down from this (where it says 'newsletter', you can sign up (free) to
receive a daily reminder to do the click (you can untick the other box if
you don't want a newsletter). These dogs are so desperate. Every little
helps. Just a month back they were getting just 2 bowls a day, but friends
and I have been networking, and it's now around 900 a day, but we need to
get it so much higher. Kind regards Carole
Dear Jamie