[Gpdd] Announcement: Captain Jack Sparrow II is Critter of the Month again!!!

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 03:02:58 EST 2010

I thought everyone on the GPDD, especially Alge (if she doesn't already
know), should be aware that Captain Jack Sparrow II is once again Critter of
the Month on the Small Animal Channel! I got the news in a Small Animal
Channel email newsletter. Beth, could you please get this news to Alge?

Captain Jack was Critter of the Month in December, and Barnacle Bill was
Critter of the Month in June.

Our Otto the-Very-Vocal Guinea Pig was only Critter of the Day (and just
one time), and it was the same day that Obama was elected President of the
United States! (How cool that Otto shares the honor of being elected on the
same day as a President!)   ;-)

Nancy & Alyssa & the guinea pig "movie stars"
http://www.carrotwars.com