[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Wedding Celebrations

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Feb 18 23:29:06 EST 2010

I have another message from my little girls :o)..........

VELVET:
"wheeeek mummy whee having a wonderful time.  Whee told you how bootiful
Sweetie looked and Bertie was so so handsome, but whee forgot to say how
the bridal party looked.  All the girls dresses were just divine, mummy
can you sew like Mikey can??? cause she makes really pretty dresses, and
the boys were so dashing.
We experimented with the curling irons and found that some of the girls
with the long hair, like I has, so some had lots of curls and some had
just a few and we tried to spike up the boys hair with gel but they
wouldn't let us HUMPH!!  erm Onyx wants to chat now...  Before i go tho,
whee have decided to only speak Pirate Speak some of the time as not all
our friends understand it......mummy what's with the different ways
piggies speak? They have such pretty voices it's different from ours.

ONYX:
" wheeeeeek me misses you mummy xxxxxxx oh so does Velvet she forgot to
say that, she just nudged me.  You should've seen Puff do those circle
things in the air, she very very clever, we thinks next PigOlympics she
should win it paws down!!
Somebody bought along this huge tray of seeds and guess what, it grew
into grass, whee've all been eating heaps but now whee can't eat it
cause Pandora and Sapphire (they looking after us young piggies) said
whee need to let the sun and the rain make it grow again ....... SIGH
hope it wont take long.
Did you see the pigtures of Fugly and Spooky for Valentine's oh wow it's
like swoooooooooon!
Well i better get going as Velvet says i've chatted too long, she's
bossing me around again .... i think i'll go see if Merri, Samantha,
Portia, Merary, Woopy, Dunya, L'il Red, Athena, Gingerbread, Princess
Snowflake, Peaches and well i'll have to see who's free and wants to
play with me.......  Oh yes and whee think that there has been a special
movie made, whee have a special piggie here ( i havent asked his name
i'm too shy) who told us that his mummy and granny and many of the
piggies from here long longs time ago did a movie called "Carrot Wars"
isn't that awesome!

BOTH OF US:
Whee have had a few of our friends asking if maybe whee could have a
party in OZ, but whee thinks the Black Pearl maynot make it, maybe whee
could just invite them to OZ a bit later on in the year? Please xxxxxxxx
"

Wishing everyone a happy, safe and healthy weekend,
Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx