[Gpdd] Update re Alge and her pigs

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Feb 19 09:05:53 EST 2010

Whew, Sandy, we read your post, and there are tears in our eyes.  We are
praying that our dear Alge won't leave us, and we have just sent off an
e-mail to the address Beth set up.  We also sent a snail-mail card that
we hope arrived a few days ago.

If it turns out that Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill must travel to a new
home, I can say that the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport group is
wonderful.  They brought Sunshine (RIP) and Tumbleweed to us almost six
years ago.

Hoping and praying that Alge will recover,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday