[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge) Capt Jack says his mumsie Alge is gone

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 09:28:01 EST 2010

Alge has died with Beth by her side. The plan to rescue her Capt Jack and
Barnacle Bill to Florida is starting, we may be needed to help for those of
you who wish to help. I dont know much else except that all the people who
need too be in the loop are coming together. Whee are left without our dear
friend, Capt. Jack and Barnacle Bill are left without their Mumsie, Alge is
finally without her pain, thank goodness. The world is not quite as good as
it was before. This is how the world works
love to all esp. Alge, Sandy and Shipwreck Sam
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")