[Gpdd] [Rainbow bridge) Alges new journey

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 13:25:49 EST 2010

I didn't have any new info when I wrote last night but you should have the
email now that says all is in God's hands as Alge works her way up the
bridge to be met by her father and her many pigs and lost loved ones, God
has removed her from the pain of earthly existence, and I am grateful, this
was my prayer, although I am totally lost. I had one best friend, she had
many.  Her pain went on too long and so we must find the joy in her freedom
and the start of the new journey she embarks on. Even for the agnostic
scientist there is a law of conservation of energy.  We are busy at work
arranging transportation to the new home in Florida with Jenni, they will
fly apparently by animal rescue flight. Alge loved her pigs deeply and it is
her pigs welfare we must focus on to honor her and meet out commitment of
care as GPDDer's and because she knew we would do this for her. Jenni is a
veteran of the Great Laying of the Last Poo Adventure, she is one of us. The
rescue has begun. Beth's phone is full, Alge's last words answer though. I
was tempted to call 10 times so I could remember  but I kept it to one  She
sure had allot of love in her heart, with love,  Sandy