[Gpdd] [Rainbow bridge) Alges new journey

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Feb 19 15:21:11 EST 2010

This is too hard to take in right now. Such tragic news about dear Alge. I
am glad that BethAnn was with her at the end. I am sure that will be a
comfort to her when she looks back on this sad time.

My mother was taken ill suddenly when my husband and I were on vacation in
Madeira. My sons, who were pigsitting, called us with the news. She died
before we could arrange a flight home.

I sent a card as soon as I knew that Alge was in hospital. Snail mail from
England takes forever to get anywhere and I wish that I could recall it as
it will only cause more grief when it finally arrives.

Poor little piggies. Whatever will they make of all this. Being taken from
their home, without being able to say goodbye to Alge and put on a plane for
Florida. They will have a wonderful life with Jenni and I hope that we get
to hear about them in the future.

Dear Alge. Free from all the pain.

Thank you Sandy for keeping us up to date with the news. I only wish that it
could have been of the good variety.

Tearfully, Penny and the Piggyfriends.