[Gpdd] [Rainbow bridge) Alges new journey

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 19 19:27:15 EST 2010

Yes its all so extremely sad, our Alge has had so many physical problems,
but at least her pain is over, that's how I console myself. Those last 2
posts she made a month or so were a gift to us and her because she wrote
them so well I called her said "Well lady all that radiation and chemo
didn't cost you any brain cells, You may not feel perfect, but your brain is
back" She was just thrilled with that, turns out she was worried about the
effects, I guess who wouldn't, so that made her feel good about her recovery
to that point, and she went on to got to her daughters wedding. And to be
able to do that was a big deal and a real accomplishment for her, so she was
in a great frame of mind, and then along came the pneumonia and robbed her
of her progress and stole her breath and eventually our dear friend. But at
least we know that she had a good streak, her mind was firing on all
cylinders and she got at least a short time a hope and recovery after the
cancer treatments. I am cheered by that and the fact she was cheered by it,
and it takes away the specter of those months of difficult treatments and
pain. I'm so sorry fir her family and her stacks of friends and people who
like and admired her, and I'm sorry she had to go through another period of
illness and pain, but that one time just makes me feel a bit better about it
and that she could see her daughter married.

So now  if we can get the piggies to Daytona Beach from Cleveland they will
have a great life, Jenni's marvelous, known to us long timers,  and a great
lover of virtual play so the Black Pearl will sail on with her piggies to
add to the crew and birthday parties and Hawaii to come, and a home Port
right there in Florida. It will be a big job to set up a 400 mile train to
Baltimore, and then a real life Pig Air to take them to their new home.
Thank you Jenni for taking them both I know we can do it.  We will put a an
email to ask for volunteers.  Thank you for asking, I will do my best to
keep you all posted and up to date.
Sandy And Sammy, sad