[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Our Alge

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 09:02:30 EST 2010

When I heard about ALGE yesterday, I had to just step
away from my computer and mourn my friend.  It was
not a shock as Sandy kept us well informed, but I was
so hoping for a miracle.  My heart is broken and it's
difficult for this sad news to sink in.  Bethann was so
sweet to email me after receiving my message to Alge.
Even during this most difficult time, Bethann was so
kind to ME.  Losing Alge brings me double the tears...
tears for her and tears for our Debbie.  I will miss them
both forever and can only hope and pray that they are
together with all of their beloved pigs who have met
them.  I hope they both know how much I loved them.
With streaming tears,
Joanne