[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Message from PETE

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 09:07:39 EST 2010

I keep in touch with Pete, Debbie's husband, and he had asked me about our ALGE.  However, yesterday after hearing the news that we lost her, I just couldn't bring myself to write him just yet.
Pete did hear the news and emailed me to let everyone know that he has ALGE in his thoughts.  This is part of his email to me:

I've just read the news about Algeon the GPDD. I'm so sad and would you please pass on my condolences to
her family. Her and Debbie were close via email and I can only hope
that they have met at the bridge.

This is a sad time for us all,
Joanne and her piggies