[Gpdd] piggies from ohio to florida

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 20 11:32:24 EST 2010

Airways Info:

Dates available at this time:  Feb 24, March 4, 12, 20 or 31

Ok, these are the prices quoted for March 4:

from Baltimore to Atlanta $ 66/ med. crate on plane (don't know if I can fit both small piggy carriers in one med. crate- so 1-2 med's.)
drop off Balt. 9-11am (leaves after noon)
p/u in Atlanta 5:30-7:30pm

or from Baltimore to Fort.Lauderdale $ 166/ med. crate
drop off Balt. 9-11am (leaves after noon)
p/u in Ft.Lauderdale 8:30-10:30pm  (stops over in Atlanta)

I need to give them the measurements of the carriers to determine which size crate they will go in on plane at time of reservation.

Also need health certificates to fly (rescues can get a discount on these maybe?)

"This is a discounted price and is subject to change" per Airway
                                 --Jenni