[Gpdd] Operation piggy-train&plane

Jenni mydogpirate at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 20 17:49:04 EST 2010

wow,

1)if we can get the piggies to Charlotte, we won't have to fly at all, as
Orlando is an excellent place to end up for me to get to...how about it?
Can we get the piggies from Morgantown to Charlotte?  (That's a long
stretch) I am off the weekend of March 7 & 8

or 2) piggies fly to Atlanta and meet up with person from Charlotte on the
way through to Orlando??

 Thanks Dana, would your co-worker be interested in hitchhikers??
      --Jenni