[Gpdd] rainbow bridge: Alge

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 20 19:38:10 EST 2010

I am visiting my son in AZ and just got on the computer.. I am in shock at the loss of our dear friend Alge. She will be missed by soo many people as her heart of gold touched so many of us and our piggies. We live in IL, sure wish we could help with the piggy train but it looks like we are not in the right place to help with the driving. We will be helping instead with lots of prayers and with the donations when its all figured out. Our prayers go out to her family and all her GPDD family members. We are all blessed to have had her in our lives, she will be forever in our hearts.
crying many tears in misfitville,
Jean & Andy and the Misfits