[Gpdd] gpdd /jaggs4

clio gsbees at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 20 21:30:05 EST 2010

here's a message from jaggs4

I am visiting my son in AZ and just got on the computer.. I am in shock at =
the loss of our dear friend Alge. She will be missed by soo many people as =
her heart of gold touched so many of us and our piggies. We live in IL, sur=
e wish we could help with the piggy train but it looks like we are not in t=
he right place to help with the driving. We will be helping instead with lo=
ts of prayers and with the donations when its all figured out. Our=A0prayer=
s go out to her family and all her GPDD family members. We are all blessed =
to have had=A0her in our lives, she will be forever in our hearts.=0Acrying=
 many tears in misfitville,=0AJean & Andy and the
Misfits<html><head><style
type=3D"text/css"><!-- DIV {margin:0px;}
--></style></he=
ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:Courier New, courier,
monaco, monospace,=
 sans-serif;font-size:18pt;color:black;"><DIV>I am visiting my
son in AZ an=
d just got on the computer.. I am in shock at the loss of our dear friend A=
lge. She will be missed by soo many people as her heart of gold touched so =
many of us and our piggies. We live in IL, sure wish we could help with the=
 piggy train but it looks like we are not in the right place to help with t=
he driving. We will be helping instead with lots of prayers and with the do=
nations when its all figured out. Our&nbsp;prayers go out to her family
and=
 all her GPDD family members. We are all blessed to have had&nbsp;her in
ou=
r lives, she will be forever in our hearts.</DIV>=0A<DIV>crying
many tears =
in misfitville,</DIV>=0A<DIV>Jean &amp; Andy and the
Misfits</DIV></div></b=
ody></html>