[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Alge

Carol S koalabear123 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 13:08:07 EST 2010

I just want to share how sorry I am for the loss of Alge for her family as well as the GPDD family. My friend, who many of you will remember, Joseph C. Petrillo - George the Guinea Pig's Dad, was friends with Alge and I remember how often he'd tell me and his wife, Gail, what a nice person she was. He knew she was sick but she did not reveal any details but we could tell Joe was always concerned for her. Now we have two Angels in heaven, taking care of all our guinea pigs! I can just picture it! How wonderful of you all to make it possible for her guinea pigs to go to a new home!

Carol (Annabelle and Sparkle too).