[Gpdd] [MISC]<Online Scrapbook;Post your story about Alge>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 13:56:03 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've finished setting up the online scrapbook for Alge! (Sandy let me know
if I indeed was the volunteer you mention in your post; i'd do anything for
alge, but wel.. you catch my drift..)

Take a look at it at: http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

I included the link to the funeral home's website and Jenni was so kind to
give me permission to put a Rumblestrut Blues video online and I also put
that in there. For the video I used pigtures from the GPDD calendar me and
my sister made a long time ago (I really really hope that none of the owners
of the handsome boars that star in this video object). You can also
subscribe to this blog by email by clicking 'subscribe by email' in the
right-hand sidebar.

Now I need your input! We need to honor Alge with our memories and stories
about her. She made so many people feel better after writing to us, either
on the digest or personally, lets keep her memory going by writing stories
about her. How do you remember her, how she made you smile, how you got to
know her etc. I know you guys are creative writers so lets make something as
beautiful as Alge.
Write your story about Alge and email it to:

guinygirl.alge at blogger.com

You can attach a picture (not more than 10MB) and blogger will put it in
there for you.
It is really simple, it is the same as emailing a regular person, but if you
have any problems, watch the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oQlf2VGzL8 (hope it doesnt confuse you more,
it's a bit fast and I already did the first part of the video for you, all
you have to do is email)
If something went wrong, or if you want to do something more complicated
(movies, more pigtures tham 10MB) mail me or one of the other editors Mieke
(pandameisje) or M (Mfug). And if I have forgotten something or got
something wrong; let me know.
If people who are not a member of the GPDD want to write a story about alge
for the blog; give them the mailadress (guinygirl.alge at blogger.com); i dont
mind.

Big hug,
Janneke, Igor and Yaya