[Gpdd] MISC- Alge

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 20:50:25 EST 2010

I haven't written about Alge cause I'm really not sure what to say. I guess it hasn't quite sunk in with me yet that she's gone. Right before my computer crashed I got an e-mail from her & she sounded fairly upbeat. She said what a good friend I was to her & how much she appreciated our friendship. At the time I didn't think much of it, but now looking back I think that may have been her way of saying good-bye. I never got to write her back because my computer crashed & I feel so bad about that. She probably thought I was ignoring her or something. I loved her imagination & sense of humor. Her posts were always something to look forward to. I wish I could help with the transport of her piggies, but due to health problems & a car with no heat(!) I really can't. If they need a place to stop over for a few days on their trip, I'm in Willow Street, PA. It's down towards the southern end of the state. I wish I could be of more help. I will miss our friend & will miss Barnacle Bill & Captain Jack too. With much sadness...

~Jaime & Mimi~

Database version: 6.14390