[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge) Capt Jack says his mumsie Alge is gone

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Mon Feb 22 07:49:28 EST 2010

It is such terribly sad news that Alge has gone. It is hard to know what to
say, other than 'thank you' for her life and thank you to you, Sandy, for
being such a good dear friend to her and for keeping all of us up-dated. You
are a fine friend to be helping to organise Alge's piggies getting to their
new home with Jenni, and I bet Alge is watching over you with a big smile on
her face knowing her piggies are being taken such good care of. Jenni has
been wonderful too, to offer them a new safe home.

Sandy, could you please pass on my sincere condolences to all Alge's family,
including BethAnn and Katherine. Their mum certainly sounds an amazing
person.
( I did try to email them direct, but it bounced back.)

Thinking of you
Carole