[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Parasites and water

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Feb 23 11:41:17 EST 2010

Dear Ellen and the GPDD Family,

You are welcome. I am just sharing what I have learned from others. I am
currently re-taking the British Association of Rodentologists courses
and hope to sit the exams this summer. All of the courses have been
updated since I took them in the early 1990's. Since I am a scientist a
like to give credit to the people who taught me. There have been so many
people along the way since I have had piggys for 30 years. I am just
always trying to learn more about them. I am really a very shy person
who finds it very difficult to write. But when I read of a piggy
suffering I feel obligated to contribute the knowledge I have to try to
help. I think that is one of the strengths of the GPDD family that we
are all sharing our knowledge and experiences with each other. We are
all equals.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.