[Gpdd] MISC: Help Needed for Barnacle Bill's Landlocked Adventure

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 22:16:55 EST 2010

Hi, all. A group of us are working on BB's transport from Logan, Ohio, where he lived with Captain Jack and their mama, Alge. Captain Jack is staying in Ohio with Alge's nurse. She fell in love with him and can not bear to part with him. Since the two boys were not cagemates, we know that a bonded pair is not being broken up. We are attempting to get him driven all the way from Ohio to Daytona Beach, FL, and it looks like we may have just about all the legs we need save for one.

Stay tuned. If there is anyone out there who is near I-77 and between Charleston, WV (or the WV/NC line) and Charlotte, NC that can do a leg of travel in there?  We are going to do this over a weekend.

Judi Lainer
Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue
http://www.mgpr.org

House Rabbit Society