[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: In Memory of Alge

GPDD ADMIN gpdd-admin at gpdd.org
Tue Feb 23 23:02:08 EST 2010

When we talk to non-Digest people about Alge's passing, they always
think we knew her personally, because we speak of her so warmly.
Alas, we didn't have the honor of meeting her in real life. However,
we knew her in the next best way -- virtually and during a period of
several (oh-too-short) years.

The Internet in its best form allows us to see people's essences, and
Alge's essence was beautiful.  First through the Jolly Rodents and
later through Da Piggy Pirates, she invited us into a world of love,
humor, compassion, and creativity.

The adventures of her piggies will long be remembered and will
continue to inspire other piggies and their humans.  The Black Pearl
might have found the rainbow, but it will never truly sail into the
sunset.

Our condolences go out to Beth and to all of the other members of
Alge's human family; to her piggies Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill;
and to the GPDD community at large.  Alge loved her piggies and
everyone else's and was always ready with encouragement or solace and
a generous spirit spilling over with the bright light of kindness.

Alge, thank you for making our virtual world, and the real one, better places.

Our hearts will never lose you.

With sadness and love,
The GPDD Team