[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: ALGE, Candle Lightting and thanks to Sandy

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 24 05:19:58 EST 2010

Dear all

Thank you Glynis for working out the time difference between Oz and US Ohio.    Me and my 9 piggies will each light a candle for Alge on Thursday at 2pm.     Dear Alge, may your journey be peaceful and your new life glorious!

I also want to personally thank Sandy for all her efforts of keeping us informed, keeping everyone in the loop with what has been happening with Alge and then her passing - and for going to so much trouble arranging for Alge's piggies to find their new forever home.

Sandy, Alge will be thanking you from her new home in paradise, and I know be smiling her love down on you for all you have done, and are still doing.     You are proving how wonderful a human being you are, and what a best friend to have!   Thank you on Alge's behalf.

On behalf of all at the GPDD, I want to say a huge thank you for being such a beautiful best friend to Alge, and to the rest of us too!      We are  very lucky to  be part of such an incredibly caring and loving group of people that we have never met, may never meet, but will always call friends - and nothing will ever break that bond, even a trip to the Rainbow Bridge.

God Bless you Sandy, and goodbye Alge
Julie & her beloved & very precious 9 boys