[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Off-topic): [Galen's Garden]

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 06:42:36 EST 2010

Thank you to those of you who mentioned the lovely Galen's Garden website.

I have ordered some items from them (they are in the UK, I am in Hawaii,
which is supposedly part of the US), and they sent me an email asking me
about the customs in Hawaii from the UK.

Well I have never ordered anything before from the UK but I know that Hawaii
cares more about what leaves the islands than what comes in. it's one of
those political things, the state politicians wanna look good (barf).
So anyway I told Belinda just go ahead with the order.  This was after she
confirmed that they do ship to Hawaii...I ordered the items on January 19th
and still have not received anything? is this normal?

I totally trust your opinion about Galen's. itis jsut that Belinda said some
of the things I ordered may have seeds in them (I think they were dried
herbs) and that they may pose a problem...she said she was waiitng for me to
decide...whether I wanted to chance it or not. so now that I still do, I
have not heard back from her.

I just emailed them again and still have not received a reply.  Do you think
I should email her again?

from Ellen