[Gpdd] Gpdd: (Rainbow Bridge) (Alge)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:35:21 EST 2010

Hello every one and pig,

Just trying to catchup now 4 days behind.  I am so sorry to you all for the
loss of Alge, especially those of you who have been gpdd'rs for long time.

I do not know what else to say. Because I am fairly new, I did not want to
post anything right away.
I am sure Alge is back with the Jolly Rodents, and all the other loved
ones.  I am sure she is amongst those who love animals.  I am sure she is
amongst those who are with my own mother, who taught me so much about loving
animals.

Rest in Peace, dearest Alge.  I have read some of your posts, and noticed
how caring you came across in them.  Thank you for being part of our lives
and helping us have joy in this life on planet earth.  Thank you for your
kindness and compassion.