[Gpdd] MISC A candle for Alge

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Feb 24 15:17:55 EST 2010

I have just worked out the time zone problem and it will be midnight here in England when it is 7 p.m. in Ohio but I will stay up to light a candle for Alge. The piggies may well be asleep by that time but I know that Alge will not mind.

I was interested in the suggestions for Alge's name. One of my favourite films of all time is "Charly" starring Cliff Robertson, based on the book " Flowers for Algernon" and I have many of Algernon Blackwood's books in my library. A great choice for a nom de plume either way.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.