[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Alge

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:35:40 EST 2010

Hi all,

We lit a candle for Alge yesterday evening, we weren't exactly on the same
time as her funeral would have been,
cause then we would have had to light it at 4 in the morning here in the
Netherlands...
We thought that would not be as safe, since we would be sleeping then,
and we guessed Alge would not have minded we had picked a different time.

We will surely miss Alge and all her lovely stories. My girl Dunya will
especially miss her friend Barnacle Bill,
but she sends him lots of love and hopes his trip to Jenni goes well.
They have asked for help by means of their twitter account (@Guinygirlz), we
know there are many anipals in the US, so maybe one of them
is able to help. So far no luck yet, but if they do get a message of someone
who can help, we will let you know!

Also I would like to remind you that we could use some input for Alge's
scrapbook, that my sister set up.
It's really easy to contribute, just send an email to
guinygirl.alge at blogger.com
and you message will be published on the blog automatically...
Don't be afraid you'll do something wrong, If it's not working let me, M or
Janneke know.
If you make a typo you want corrected contact us as well.
You can also add pigtures to you message which will be put on the blog as
well with your message.
So if you write down one of your memories to Alge and send it to the GPDD,
don't forget to send it to guinygirl.alge at blogger.com
as well if you want to have it published on the blog as well.
oh and before I forget you can see the scrapbook here:
http://rememberingalge.blogspot.com/

Also, we intend to light a candle on the 9th of March for our beloved late
piggies Winky, Lotje, Toby and Guiny, and my sisters pigs Jan and Suus
and for our guinea pig friends that have passed: Peter Gurney, Debbie Jones,
Kirsten and Alge.
Is the person who did it last year, going to make a map again of where
lights for them were lit?

Sad wheeks,
Mikey'
the Winky girls: Dunya and Woopy
and my Valentine Chico.
who are all together in one cage now, and seem to have been doing this for
years,
in stead of doing this since valentines day...

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia website: www.guinygirlz.nl