[Gpdd] MISC Off topic. Algernon Rat.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Feb 27 11:01:29 EST 2010

M.

What an amazing story and what a great Dad you have to welcome this lovely rat into his home. My parents would have had a fit if I had ever gone home with a rat. I always wanted one ( or two ) They were never too keen on my piggies either but that was light years ago.

Before the evil official gets cursed to hell for his suggestion, I wonder if he or any of the other officials at the market might know who was in charge of that fancy rat and mouse fair. Maybe an old local newspaper lying around will have the deatils. The NFRS holds many shows and it might have been run by them.

National Fancy Rat Society.  http://www.nfrs.org/index.html

Here is a UK rat forum that looks as though it might give you a lead.   http://www.fancy-rats.co.uk/home/

Algernon Rat knew just the right people to approach for help.

Thanks to your parents for being so kind to a rat in need.

Hugs for Algernon ( and Fugly and Spooky too of course ).

Penny and the Piggyfriends.