[Gpdd] Virtual; Message from Spooky

M mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 1 04:38:52 EST 2010

ohhh Mummy New Years Eve was so magical we had a big party on the ship and Fugly took me over to chat to Woopy (swoon), Dunya and Chico.

Woopy (swoon) asked me what my favourite food was and when I had finished telling her how I like lots of things, I looked around and everyone else had vanished, then the band started playing a slow song and Woopy (swoon) asked ME to dance.

Well we started dancing and just for a moment everyone on board turned to watch how well we danced (I picked up tips watching you dancing around living round in your undies) Then Puff appeared with her new hair do and everyone turned to watch her instead.

At midnight we had fireworks and I sat with Woopy (swoon) on the ships rail and we could see the fireworks in the sky and in the water so romantic........................................................

Sorry was day dreaming, I am going to find Woopy (swoon) to say goodbye before we come back to wake you up and demand feeding.

Spooky