[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Isis turns 5!

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Fri Jan 1 20:22:56 EST 2010

=====

My baby girl turned 5 years old last week! She's still chugging along,
eating everything in sight and being grumpy when she isn't getting cuddles.
:)

Her health has improved a little; she's gained a few ounces and isn't
producing the copious amounts of soft, stinky poops she was before. They're
still soft, although a little firmer and well-shaped than they were last
time I wrote to the digest, and she only produces really smelly ones every
couple of days. I'm still spot-cleaning her bedding almost daily, and that
gives her something exciting to do -- supervise!

We've been sprinkling her nightly lettuce with a refrigerated probiotic --
Nature's Way Primadophilus Optima (14 strains) -- and I think that's why
we've seen the improvement over the last couple of months. Thank you to
everyone who urged me to go for the "good stuff." :)

Here are a couple of recent pigtures of her:
http://shuttercal.com/calendar/Seagoat/2009/10/19/
http://shuttercal.com/calendar/Seagoat/2009/11/1/

~*~
Angela, with Peter and the Guinea Goddesses:
Isis, who just turned 5!
Artemis ("Mimi"), who will be 3 in April
Pomona ("Mona"), who turned 1 in November

=====