[Gpdd] [Virtual] Piggy Pirate Adventure, continues

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 21:17:12 EST 2010

Hi All and happy New year with special condolences to Corrine and Michael on
the loss of Baby Truffles  I have received some really wonderful emails from
my pirate darling Shipwreck Sam, he has filled me in on the goings on The
Black Pearl  for the last couple of days, those from his point of view they
involve trip to Florida pirate historical sights from Jamaica historical
sights, strange events in the Bermuda triangle, dressing in 16th to 18 th
century pirate and courtier type costumes for the Princess ball, the
princess being very down to earth, a huge fireworks display, a fantastical
wedding  and that the adventure will go on until whee get to and visit the
sites in Florida  Then as whee break up whee will invite any who
wish to sign on as pirates part time, whee can have mini adventures from
time to time.  He says there have been many shipboard romances but he
notices few are posted to the GPDD so either they are clandestine or piggies
are behind in their emails home which is understandable, piggie hangovers
rampant today, the nurse piggies are very busy.

Speaking of behind, I have kept my promise to respond to emergencies before
writing adventure stories from Sammy's emails so please extend your piggies
stays by a couple days on the Pearl, Sammy says its going very  well,
although there has been a run on the egg cards, it will be interesting to
see how the piggies explain it to their slaves. I am a miserably slow typist
and sleep days which has been disrupted because of the holidays so I need
some time to catch up, about 3 or 4 stories to keep them not too long, about
2 days I think the piggies will enjoy it and the wait worth it. Alge is
loving it so I am thrilled. Her printer is broken so I am printing it up to
send her a hard copy so she will have it  always. This has been the most fun
virtual adventure I have ever participated in although let it be said that
nothing can top the Great Laying of the Poos, coast to coast, with the final
part at Cape Avila in Washington, that will forever take the cake for sheer
audacity organization and participation. Thank you all for allowing me to
extend a bit and for the wonderful response.
Time for a nap Sandy and Shipwreck Sam, sailing and loving it