[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Isis turns 5!

Angela Taylor angela at lunaclick.net
Sat Jan 2 00:57:26 EST 2010

=====

Thanks for the reply, Sandy. :)

She gets -- well, all three girls get :D -- Vitamin C yogurt drops every
morning, and they usually get a slice of red bell pepper around mid-day for
another C boost. They all have hay balls that are refilled with Timothy hay
as needed (which is every day or two), plus they get small handfuls of 2 or
3 other types of hay and hay mixtures throughout the day...it's like candy
for them, and they relish it. :) The girls almost never get fruit, except as
a very rare treat, and even then, a piece no larger than a grape.

She is eating her cecals, though I don't think she was for a little while. I
believe that's another thing that's picked up since she's been on the
probiotics. She's never been treated with Ivermectin, so I may need to
consult my vet about doing it myself or taking her in to be treated. I'll
also look into testing her for diabetes, since one can never be too careful!

~*~
Angela, with Peter and the Guinea Goddesses:
Isis, Artemis ("Mimi"), and Pomona ("Mona")

=====