[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Pirate adventure. Pandora writes home

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jan 2 07:54:46 EST 2010

Hello Slave, Pandora here!

After a very late night party for the New Year, most of the piggy pirates are sleeping in their cabins. Some are on the floor ( sorry Hope - deck - I don't know about these nautical terms yet ). Sapphire is sleeping in so I thought that I would write home.

Hope and I have been very busy dispensing medicines this morning to piggies who overindulged with the carrot grog last night. There has been a constant queue of bleary eyed piggies and a few minor accidents where piggies who could not see where they were going have had a small mishap. Some sows tripped over their unaccustomed costumes. Nothing with which us piggy nurses could not cope so tell the other slaves not to worry.

Hope is putting her paws up for a well earned nap. I am glad that I was only allowed carrot juice to drink. Dorian and Elliot are still full of energy as they only had the juice too and they are running up and down the rigging with plastic knives from the galley having a pretend sword fight.

We all decided to go and see the fireworks after all. I must confess that I hid under Gingerbread's coat and just peeked out at the pretty ones. The older piggies told me all about the great fireworks factory explosion at home and how two brave firefighters were killed in the blast. They can remember our late spokespig, Gulliver, being thrown from the top of his box, where he had been sleeping and slave running out into the garden expecting there to have been a road accident only to see the sky full of stars and smoke. Whenever we see fireworks we will remember those firefighters with respect. Such a dangerous job. I am glad that I am a nurse.

We will be sailing to Florida to see places where real pirates lived. Hope said that you have been to Florida so we may visit the same places. There has been talk of the Bermuda Triangle. I am going to look it up when I have finished typing so that I know what to expect. It sounds as though it might be scary. There are also whispers about a wedding. Won't that be exciting? I will write and tell you more news later.

Despite most of them being asleep at the moment all the Piggyfriends want to say Happy New Year to everyone at home. They also want to send special wishes to our dear friend Alge.

Must go now. Elliot has tripped on a rope and banged his nose. Boars! Huh!

Lots of love from Pandora Piggyfriend ( temporary spokespig due to carrot grog ). xxx