[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Faith

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 5 14:11:58 EST 2010

When I read your posts last night, I suspected Faith had the Rainbow Bridge in her sights and was counting the minutes until she could be reunited with her friends. I think in a lot of instances they just know their time has come. You gave her the option of staying with all your tender care, but she was being called heavenward.

I'm really sorry it was her turn to go. One of the most difficult things we have to do is to say good-bye, whether to people or animal companions. Please know that we're all with you in the weeks to come as you say your good-byes to your wonderful friend, Faithy.

Joanie