[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Faith

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jan 5 16:14:44 EST 2010

Beki,

I am so very sorry that Faith has left you, despite all your efforts. Sometimes, whatever we do, it is not enough to keep them this side of the Rainbow Bridge.

I am relieved that Faith did not have to go to the vet but was able to pass in a familiar environment.

I can understand your reluctance to take on any more piggies at the moment but I hope that you will remain a member of our little group and, perhaps, one day you will feel able to offer a home to a piggy or two in need. Good slaves are always needed.

Please accept my sincerest condolences on your sad loss.

R.I.P. Faith, free from pain and reunited with your friends at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sadly, Penny and the Piggyfriends.