[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Debbie's GISELLE

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 15:13:59 EST 2010

Hi Friends...
Pete, our Debbie Jones' husband, emailed me.  He wanted to share some info and good wishes with all of you so here it is below.
Joanne

FROM PETE:
Sadly,on the Guinea Pig front, I lost Giselle last week, just through old age I think, which only leaves Ambree as the last of Debbies SCAMPS. I'd be grateful if you could pass this on via the GPDD, and my get well wishes to Alge as I know only too well what she has endured and lastly my Season Greetings to everyone in the GP world, their support during the last few months has been invaluable.