[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT STOLEN PIGGY IN HAWAII !

Peter Boynton peter.g.boynton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:42:02 EST 2010

Hello All,

It's been a while since I have posted, but I need some advice.  My Mother
in-law has a beautiful piggy named Yuuki.  She had put the pig in the care
of a friend while she traveled overseas to visit us for the holidays for a
couple of weeks and just got back yesterday.  Apparently the woman that was
taking care of Yuuki, without telling my mother in-law gave Yuuki away to
another family and has left the country to Japan to live with her family.
 She left a note on my Mother in-laws kitchen table with the phone number of
the family that Yuuki is currently with.  They refuse to tell her where they
live and refuse to give this beautiful piggy back to it's rightful owner.
 We are all extremely distraught and don't know what to do.  If anyone on
GPDD lives in Honolulu and possibly has any leads or advice we would greatly
appreciate it.  Since the GPDD doesn't allow attachments if you would like a
picture of Yuuki please email me and ask, I would be glad to send one.
 Thank you in advance for any help.  And Please Keep Yuuki in your prayers
so that he can return Safely to his rightful owner.

All the Best, Peter (former piggy slave to Cocoa Tiramisu & Mocha Latte)

peter.g.boynton at gmail.com