[Gpdd] Health: Guinea pig with asthma

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 8 12:53:28 EST 2010

Dear ME

I should have also added to my email (regarding your friend's gp with
asthma), that if the vets surgery has digital x-rays available, then go for
these, as they are said better/clearer than a standard one.

Also, please remind your friend that each time her gp is on anitbiotics (and
for at least a fortnight afterwards), he should also be given probitoics as
well. Give the probitoics about an hour and a half after the antibitoics,
otherwise gut issues can arise. I am guessing you can help with doseage and
also how to administer probiotics, as I know you have lots of expereince
with gp'a, but if you need more info, please do get back to me.

Kind regards

Carole