[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT STOLEN PIGGY IN HAWAII !

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 14:28:53 EST 2010

Yes the police, I think we have 2 members in Hawaii at least but one might
be in Maui. And lookup online or in the yellow pages for companies that find
lost animals, Names like Sherlock Bones. Look the people up on Facebook and
myspace, put a video plea on YouTube with a complete description.  Makes up
your own wanted / lost posters and post them widely in the areas suspected.
Put them near stores where kids hang out and malls and of course go
immediately to every pet store and veterinary, as these are the places they
will visit first. Make sure posters are put there and call them back every
day and check every couple days that they are still there. Try to talk to
more than one employee. If you offer a reward make sure its a reasonable one
and that the animal is in good shape before you pay, use the police advice
on how to do this.  If these are Japanese people call the local associations
of Japanese residents and ask for their help, maybe an ad in their
newsletter, info, leads etc.  Also great  would be to try to get on TV
newscasts or newsmagazines.  Hawaii is close-knit, these people may become
too uncomfortable to keep the piggies, promise no retaliation, you dont want
to place the piggies life in danger. Good luck Sandy