[Gpdd] [MISC] Ellen you need a new vet

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 14:35:23 EST 2010

Ann,  I dont mean to contradict you at all,  but what I would urge is for
Ellen first to figure out what's sour in that operation, the vet or the
front office or the whole shebang. If the vet is excellent, I would try to
get to the vet and discuss it directly with him/her. No vet wants the front
office or a tech lacking people skills to be running off the customers. So
if the vet is worth it try to get to him and see how he responds, I have
done this with good success
respectfully, but if he' doesn't back you up then dump them.  Sandy and
Sammy