[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Poppy, Holly, and Miss Otis

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jan 8 15:14:22 EST 2010

Martha, we remember you, and we are so very sorry to hear of the
passings of your piggies Poppy, Holly, and Miss Otis.  Our hearts go out
to you, as it is hard to lose one piggie, much less three within a short
period of time.  We are saddened that Poppy went downhill despite all of
your best efforts and that Miss Otis and then Holly declined quickly,
too.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of them, such as how
they were excellent orators and could always convince you that they
needed a treat.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you
enriched their lives as much as they enriched yours and that they made
it to SCAMPS age, although of course we are never ready to see them go.
Poppy, Holly, and Miss Otis were all very lucky to be much loved by
you.  We send our very belated condolences on their passings.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday