[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Pancake and Gunner

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jan 8 15:42:56 EST 2010

Kelly, it was with much sadness that we read of the passings of Pancake
and Gunner.  We know it must be so difficult to mourn the losses of two
piggies so close together, and our hearts go out to you.  Please know
that they enjoyed all of their time with you and were so lucky you loved
them so much.  We hope that soon your many happy memories of Pancake and
Gunner will begin to ease the sadness of their passings, and we send you
our very belated condolences.

On a happier note, we send a big Welcome Home to Smores.  You are so
right that piggies mourn their buddies, and it is good that you and your
husband noticed that Waffles was becoming very sad when his friends
left.  It is great to hear that he has perked up with Smores' arrival.
Have you been able to determine if Smores is a girl or boy?  We
remember, too, that Waffles had developed a cold.  How is he doing?

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday