[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Alana

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 9 14:08:39 EST 2010

Jean, Andy, and the Misfits, please accept our very belated condolences on the passing of Alana.  We read about her sudden illness and were so hoping she would be able to recover.  It is sad and frustrating when a piggie is fine one moment and then sick the next.  We are so very sorry that her breathing difficulties came up so quickly, but please know that you did all the best for her, giving her medicine to help her until the vet opened and then getting her there as soon as possible so they could put her in an oxygen tent.  We know that Alana knew you were trying to help her and appreciated your love and concern.  Unfortunately, sometimes no matter how hard we try, our piggies travel on to the Bridge.  Please know that she enjoyed all of her time with you and was a lucky girl.  How touching that she was able to return home before her final journey and to be with you, your husband, and her mom, Amanda.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday