[Gpdd] Announcement: A slow return/ Alge

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 9 14:10:14 EST 2010

Alge, please excuse our late response in welcoming you back to the
Digest.  It was with much happiness that we read your posting.  How
great to hear that you are through with most of the worst effects of the
chemo and radiation -- what wonderful news!  Please know that you have
been, and continue to be, in our thoughts and prayers.

We also send belated condolences on your father's passing.  Although you
weren't able to see him at the end, it is good that you spoke to him on
the phone, and we feel strongly that had you tried to visit him while
you were not well yourself, he would have been very worried about your
attempting to make the trip.  We believe he was at peace knowing that
you loved him so much and that you were making your way toward recovery.

We much look forward to hearing from you again, when you feel up to it.
All good wishes and healing wheeks are coming your way.

Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday