[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Rufie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 9 14:23:53 EST 2010

Ellen, piggies, and bunny, please accept our condolences on Rufie's passing.  We are so very sorry that he went in for surgery for bladder stones and that they discovered not only the stones but also a failed kidney.  Please know that you did the best thing for him in letting him go on to the Bridge while he was still under anesthesia.  We know he simply went to sleep and woke up on the other side, with Gin Gin and Li'l Guy and other piggies warmly greeting him.  You did your best for him, and that's all we can ever do; we know Rufie appreciated your love and care and your brave thoughtfulness in letting him go on.  How touching that you met a dog later who Rufie ent to comfort you, and how amazing that you strongly felt that Debbie of the Dolly Mixtures let you know from the Bridge that Rufie is doing well.  Such a beautiful thought, and just like her.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday