[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Igor and Mickey's special night - part 2>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:11:46 EST 2010

Hi All,

Last time when we left our two young lovers, Agent I was ready to get his
groove on (glitterball and everything) on the dancefloor and Miss Mickey?..
Well Mickey was perched in the hammock like a sexy Mata hari, (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mata_Hari , she was also a spy..) when the
hammock zoomed towards the ceiling.

Mickey: GHHAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
Igor: Mickey my sweet! Dont worry I'll get you down in a minute...
Mickey: YEEEHHAAAAAYAAA!!
Igor: Hmm.. what was the password again..??
Mickey: WHHAA!! *shredding noise* ...*swoosh*... *flop*
Igor: Wow..what a woman..

Mickey grabs Igor by his fur and kisses him passionately.
Mickey: Sorry Agent I, sometimes a girl's just gotta do what she's gotta do.
I'm not very good at playing denzel in distress. And if you could just stop
all this sillyness.. I like you just the way you are, you curly monster!
There is no need for all these gadgets and stuff. So let's go outside and
look at the stars for a bit. Okay?
Agent I: Yes Mickey dear..

And as Mickey marches Igor out of the cabin, recruit Spooky looks at Agent
F.
Spooky: so that is the 'Master' at work?? That is how I should act around
Woopy? *sniggers*
Fugly: ...